(in this picture, our candle is the one at the very top!!)I still can't believe that our Lourdes miracle was almost one year ago. My how time flies. Last year I was on the ball and remembered to start a novena leading up to her feast day - which is today, February 11. The preparation for our pilgrimage last year was such a beautiful and fruitful time for me and my husband.
I still can't believe all the details from that amazing trip... how we left on March 25, spent an amazing couple of days in Lourdes and ended with Holy Week in Rome. Did that really happen? And of course you know, just three weeks after we returned we got the call about Tommy's adoption. (If you want to read more about our trip, you can follow the link on my sidebar.) I am seriously excited about celebrating all of these anniversaries during the next couple of months. What a year it has been.
Our Lady is such a powerful intercessor! I am hoping to get to Mass today and will offer up prayers for all of you and your intentions.
I still can't believe it either! Your story is truly amazing and so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate your prayers more than you can know.
ReplyDeletePlease pray for me.
And I remember reading your story last year with mouth gaping :)
I remember your story last year too! It was so exciting to watch as God unrolled His plan for you! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteLove it! It seems like yesterday when you were posting about your trip!
ReplyDeleteI love the posted picture, I wish I was still there! You had such a wondeful blessing when you returned, I am waiting (trying to be patient) for ours!
ReplyDelete