The park near our house has been renovating the playground all summer long and it finally opened last weekend. Tommy and I checked it out today and it's amazing! It's mostly geared towards older kids, but they also have a nice tots area. It was the perfect way to spend the afternoon on a gorgeous fall day.
Wow, cool park! I'm always looking for new, cool playgrounds to try out but once we're there I realize it's all lost on C. She either just wants to run around, which she can do at home, or is in a mood where even swings make her nervous. I'm all like, "look at the cool pirate ship!" only to remember she has no idea what a pirate is. I'm sure it won't be long until they're begging us to take them though! :)
What a fun park! what IS that blue frame monstracity? I've never seen that before. Isn't this weather great for being outdoors? So glad you had a great outing!
Wow, cool park! I'm always looking for new, cool playgrounds to try out but once we're there I realize it's all lost on C. She either just wants to run around, which she can do at home, or is in a mood where even swings make her nervous. I'm all like, "look at the cool pirate ship!" only to remember she has no idea what a pirate is. I'm sure it won't be long until they're begging us to take them though! :)
ReplyDeletewow that's a fabulous park! I took Alana to a park for the first time yesterday, swings were great, everything else was scary! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun park! what IS that blue frame monstracity? I've never seen that before. Isn't this weather great for being outdoors? So glad you had a great outing!
ReplyDeleteWow! Is this WR Park? You are so fortunate to live so close! We've been itching for them to complete the renovation so we can get back there again.
ReplyDeleteThat is one awesome park!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great park! And those are beautiful photos.
ReplyDelete