I went to my 10-year college reunion last weekend and it was so much fun! Tommy and I were in California from Thursday to Tuesday. The reunion took place during Homecoming weekend - so we also went to the football game. Thankfully Tommy continues to be a very good traveler. I have been blessed with nice neighbors and empty seats around me for all my flights with him. It's still exhausting to do it without my husband, but it's worth it for some time at home with my family. It's been a busy couple of days here at home since we returned and we leave town again on Monday evening to spend Thanksgiving week with my husband's family in Nebraska. Whew! Here are a few pictures from our trip...
On campus before the game.

Tommy meets "Tommy Trojan"

Before kickoff with Grandpa and Grandma

Tommy actually napped for 45 minutes during the game!

Having fun in the backyard

Tommy is still in love with flags!

It was warm enough to go swimming

Story time with my brother and sister-in-law

Checking out the geese at the park

With my BFF at the reunion
Looks like you had fun at your reunion! So jealous that you could go swimming!
ReplyDeleteTommy just gets cuter and cuter!!! What a doll!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! Your son is so cute!
ReplyDeleteNow I know where Tommy got his name! :-)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a great time at home. I just love all the pics!
Yay for college reunions! How cool that you got to see the game and bring your adorable little boy!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower and fellow Catholic Mother online. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Jamie
For Love of Cupcakes