I've spent a lot of time sitting on the couch or the rocking chair with Tommy and took a lot pictures with my phone. He loves to see himself on the screen.
(Side note: I can't seem to use Blogger on my iphone without the pictures getting distorted - they are too big on my blog. Any advice?)
Pink eye - yuck!
This is not a face we see very often.
Feeling sick.
Being silly.
He thinks it's hilarious when I make this face. All things considered he's been a pretty happy little guy.
Such a sweet boy, so glad you all are on the mend.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for all of you! Praying God heals Tommy of all these illnesses and that your whole family is healthy again soon!
ReplyDeleteCute pics!
It's so hard when they are sick! Poor baby!
ReplyDeleteHope you all feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteSounds like an awful week!!! Hope it gets better soon!!!
ReplyDeleteOh G! Sounds awful! Surely this next one will be better!!! Hope thats the worst of it!! You are both still so cute even when sick!:)
ReplyDelete