We celebrated on Sunday morning with a big breakfast at home, church, gifts and some quality time together. After lunch my hubby took off for a week-long silent retreat. He has been trying to make one of these retreats for awhile (he tries to go every couple of years) and I'm so glad he was able to get away, even though he had to leave on Father's Day. I am praying novenas to St. Joseph and Our Lady, Undoer of Knots while he is gone.
It has been such a joy to watch my husband be a father. He is wise, patient, loving, sweet, silly and a great provider for our family.
I am also so blessed to have such a wonderful father in my Dad. He continues to teach me so many things, despite the fact that I'm "all grown up" and we live thousands of miles apart. My Dad is a wise and faithful man - I'm grateful for all the love and support he continues to give me. My dad, Tommy, my husband
I'm excited that my brother will soon join the "fathers" club since he and his wife are expecting their first baby. Tommy is excited to have a new cousin!

YAY!!! Happy Father's Day to Mr. Jeremiah!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic of the three guys!
Love your Father's Day post! Miss you! :) xoxo
ReplyDelete