Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Molly's Room

I've been waiting to post some pictures of Molly's room until it was all put together.  And while there are a few things left to do, it's good enough for now.  :)

She officially moved into her own room when we came back from spending Christmas in Nebraska.  We were blessed to receive some very nice hand-me-downs from our friends.  (The crib, the pink rug, and the two bookshelves.) 

As you can see, this will also be our guest room when visitors stay with us - hence the double bed.  It worked pretty well when our dear friends stayed with us a few weeks ago.  And my mom will be visiting next week.  Molly doesn't mind sleeping in the pack n play in our bedroom when we have guests.  :)  I still need to get a cute bedspread for it, but that hasn't happened yet. 

I sure do love having pink in the house. 

View from the door.

The name sign was done by my parents neighbor.  She also made one for Tommy when he was born!


The blue chair was previously in Tommy's room (another hand-me-down)
I'm trying to decide if I should paint the dresser white, or find a new one.



My happy girl. 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And I'm in love with that rug!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shelves / book cases are great!

    I vote paint it white but I like DIY projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah love that rug! Such a cute room!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THE WHOLE ROOM!! the owls are so cute!!

    Molly is super cute and getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all! :) I really like the owl wall hanging!

    I vote paint it white too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOO cute!!! Love that lamp and the tree on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable!!! she is so cute! (and so is her room!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful!!! I love the owls & the bookcases! And of course the pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! That is a great dresser-- I would totally paint it white.

    Molly always looks so happy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete