Tuesday, August 20, 2013

One!

My sweet baby girl is ONE year old today! Happy Birthday Mary Margaret!  (yes, I'm pulling out her "big name" today.)

I'm too exhausted to write much, but I wanted to make sure that I posted today.  I took her to get portraits done this morning and this evening we went out to dinner as a family.  I had made cupcakes, but by the time we got home she was too tired (although Tommy made sure he had one.) 

We are having a little party on Saturday, so she will have a chance at her first cupcake then!  And hopefully we will get some cute pics of the birthday girl. 

We've been strolling down memory lane this past week remembering all the excitement we felt when we got the news, the big road trip to Indiana, meeting her birthmother, etc.  Here are a few pictures from one year ago...

First family photo

Sweet kiss from big brother

Just a few minutes old

Mommy and Molly
In the NICU

Sweet pea

5 comments: