Taking up most of our time these days is house-hunting. We've been talking about moving for awhile but recently we moved up our plans. Previously we had been talking about next spring/summer, but last month we decided to start searching now.
It's exciting to think about moving soon, but also SO stressful. Can I ask for your prayers that we find the right fit for us? It's been difficult to figure out our priorities regarding location, size, cost, schools, commutes, parish, community, etc. We almost put in a contract last week but we were too late. It feels like a full-time job - every evening we are looking online and we've gone to see a bunch of houses with our realtor. (Which is not easy to do with the kids!) St. Joseph, pray for us!
Last week was my birthday. I'm now the ripe old age of 34! It happened to be Tommy's preschool pumpkin patch field trip and I was so happy to spend my birthday that way. Our friends came with us and then took me out to lunch afterwards. It was nice. Time sure flies - I can't believe another birthday has come and gone.
| Instead of a sandbox the farm had this huge pit of corn. Tommy LOVED jumping into it! |
| My kiddos with Dot Dot. Peek a boo! |
My best friend's mother-in-law passed away last week and it's been so sad to watch their family go through this difficult time. She had some health issues in the past but it really spiraled down quickly. Everyone is shocked that she is gone. Please pray for her and the family.
My sweet niece is doing great! Thank you for your prayers. She was in the NICU for about a week and has been home now for a couple of weeks. She is so cute and I can't wait to meet her when we are home for Christmas.
Lately it's been fun to watch Tommy and Molly play together. It doesn't always go well, but more and more they are finding ways to play together. Molly wants to do everything that Tommy is doing and usually he's happy to help her along. I am so blessed to be the mama of these kiddos.
Happy belated birthday!! You really don't look 34 at all! And by that I mean you look much younger than that, not older. :)
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures, especially the ones from the pumpkin patch. Great update!
Precious pics!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you were house hunting, G! Yes, it is a full time job. We've done it quite a few times now. whew!
There are just so many things to consider, like you said. Will pray for you.
I'll pray to St. Joseph for your intercession! It is so exciting to hunt (and find) some good houses ... and I'll pray for your kiddos to behave during the "looking" ... Luke was a rascal during the time we were looking, so I can only imagine two!
ReplyDeleteTommy and Molly are looking so much more grown up than I remember! I hope they stay little for a long time. :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy birthday! It is exciting and crazy stressful to look for houses. Praying it goes well!
ReplyDeleteso sweet!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday and definitely praying for the house hunting! Love all the photos!!! :)
ReplyDelete