Friday, January 17, 2014

New Year and a New Look

I decided it was time for a new look for my blog.  Although I'm not finished yet, so hopefully I can keep working on it and tweaking some things.  I love being a blogger, but I go through stretches when I can't seem to update regularly.  I'm hoping the fresh start of this new year will motivate me to blog more consistently.

Not surprisingly, it's hard to find the time.  And I don't have much time now - but I decided to post quickly so I can at least put something up.  Between the move and the holidays and traveling it's been a crazy six weeks.

My hubby and I actually have a date night tonight, so that is exciting!  Actually, it's more of a date-afternoon.  Our high school babysitter has today off, so she will be here in 30 minutes.  My husband is leaving work early so we can do some furniture shopping and then get dinner.  Hooray! 

I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend!

4 comments: