Friday, September 10, 2010

(almost) Four Months

This Sunday Tommy will be four months old! It's hard to believe.
So every day this week I have thought to myself, "I really need to update my blog!" and it just hasn't happened. :(
Hopefully tomorrow I will have a little time. We are going to a Baptism in the morning, but then we'll be home watching football for the rest of the day!

9 comments:

  1. He's getting cuter every day. LOVE those eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...Tommy's eyes capture my heart!!

    As much as I love you for being a fellow IF sister and Californian, I have to say, GO FIGHTING IRISH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe how big he is getting... Cuter and cuter every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4 months Tommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he's getting into that "fun" stage!!! (they are all fun, really!)

    Yes I've been coming over here a lot to check in, but no updates!! Tomorrow sounds so fun and relaxing! I hope you get time to bring us up to speed on what is happening up there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the blue border of you blog matches Tommy's eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is adorable, and his outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's so sweet :) Makes me really look forward to having a little boy again!!!

    ReplyDelete