
Novena to Saint Therese of the Child Jesus
O Little Therese of the Child Jesus, please pick for me a rose from the heavenly gardens and send it to me as a message of love.
O Little Flower of Jesus, ask God today to grant the favors I now place with confidence in your hands... (mention specific request)
Saint Therese, help me to always believe as you did, in God's great love for me, so that I might imitate your "Little Way" each day.
Amen.
I will! Thanks for the reminder. I totally forgot about Clara's other feast day (St. Clare), so I don't want to miss this one!
ReplyDeleteYay, thanks for the reminder!! For some reason I always think her feast day is Oct 4th... oops!
ReplyDeleteThis is the same Novena I've been doing since I was in 4th grade- I love how simple and easy to remember it is. No prayer card needed!
Simple. That's our St Therese.
Thank you for posting this! My daughter's patron saint is St. Therese so this is perfect timing! I will be joining you. :)
ReplyDeleteI am joining as well. St. Therese, such a beautiful and amazing model of holiness for all of us! St. Therese, pray for us!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you reminded me - I am joining in!!!
ReplyDeleteI want to pray with you! Love my girl, T! ;)
ReplyDeleteexcellent! thank you SO much for the reminder!
ReplyDeletedoing it!! I think this is the first time I have...
ReplyDeletespecial intention...!
I am starting the Novena on her feast day with the rest of my travelling "buddies" so the last day will be the last day of the pilgrimage! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for posting this! St. Therese is my patron saint and I have a special intention. So, I'm joining you! :)
ReplyDelete