
I also wanted to share this very cute book with you. When we were visiting my husband's family at Christmas he decided to go through some of his old belongings and found this book. It was given to him by his Godparents on his First Communion. (They wrote a note inside the cover.) It is such a sweet little book and I've been reading it to Tommy.

I also want to thank another very sweet blogger who recently sent me the most thoughtful gift. She found a beautiful wooden box with my Jeremiah passage on it. Thank you B for your thoughtful gift and your prayers! I will be praying for you and your upcoming surgery. Seriously, is there anything better than our wonderful blogging community??
That baby really does look like Tommy! How neat!
ReplyDeleteI agree! It's Baby Tommy!
ReplyDelete<3
What a cute book - and yes, it does look like him :).
ReplyDeleteAw that's sweet! I love all the support!
ReplyDelete