Yesterday I participated in a study on Catholic women's experience with infertility. The PhD student working on this research found me through my blog and sent me the following email last week:
I am a doctoral student at the University of Michigan researching Catholic women's experience with infertility. I am looking for Catholic infertile (or infertile in the past) women to interview and hope that you will contact me if you would like to share your experience- of course, your identity will remain confidential. I would be happy to conduct interviews over the phone/skype if you are not in the Michigan area. You will be compensated for your time.
This study has been reviewed and approved by The Health Sciences and Behavioral Sciences Institutional Review Boards (IRB-HSBS)
Signed,
PhD student
Dept. of Sociology, University of Michigan
Please let me know if you are interested in participating. I was happy to support her research and I'm always glad to spread the word about dealing with infertility while remaining faithful to the Church's teachings. She is looking for more women to interview and it only takes about an hour of your time.
Danielle is really sweet, and I found her to be very repectful of the topic. I spoke with her a few weeks ago.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad she found our little niche!
TCIE
I'll do it! What a great opportunity! Can you pass my info along to her?
ReplyDeleteI am totally interested. Please tell her I don't mind being contacted about this.
ReplyDeleteHow interesting...and would love to read her findings when she is done!
Kerry dot haslam at gmail.com
Thanks for spreading the word!
so awesome. my husband is always saying someone ought to research us (which makes me feel like a lab rat)...you can give her my email: matchingmoonheads@gmail.com if she's still looking for people.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this! She is welcome to contact me. theifcross (at) gmail (dot) com
ReplyDeleteyou can send my info too
ReplyDeleteandrewandjuliesadoptionstory at gmail dot com
thanks!
add me to the list too - donna1164 at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI'd love too!! barbie128 at bellsouth dot net
ReplyDeleteShe can contact me too! (I'll email you my info.)
ReplyDelete