...SEW!!!
I was so excited when I was given her name for this round of prayer buddies. It has been a joy to get to know her - both on the blogs and in real life. Her posts crack me up more than any others and I have loved following along with her journey to motherhood. She has been a warrior for so many other infertile women and she's one of the most passionate (hormonal!) and determined women I know. :)
I have been having a hard time lately getting into a steady, regular prayer routine - so participating in prayer buddies always helps me get back on track. I always love novenas because I can commit to short goals - like one prayer for nine days. Over the past couple of months these were my prayers for Sew:
*Novena to the Holy Spirit - that she would be blessed with the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit
*Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus - that Divine Mercy would flood her soul
*Novena to St. Raphael - I thought this was appropriate since we were finishing on the Feast of the Archangels; I chose St. Raphael because he is the patron saint of healing
*Novena to St. Therese - this one ends tomorrow; I prayed especially for Sew's sweet little Hannah
*Evening Rosary - my hubby and I try to pray the Rosary every evening and I offered them up especially for Sew and her intentions - specifically I prayed for her marriage, her vocation as wife and mother, for her health and hormones, for Hannah and that she would be blessed with more children
Love you Sew! I will keep praying for you... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment