Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Feast of St. Joseph!


I know that I'm a day late... I tried so hard to get online yesterday and I just never got on the computer.

That being said, I prayed a novena to St. Joseph leading up to his feast day yesterday - and I will continue to ask for his intercession. I prayed for my husband, my son (Thomas JOSEPH!) and for my prayer buddy.

St. Joseph, guardian of the Word Incarnate, pray for us.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Feast day to you as well! I love St. Joseph's feast day, it is such a nice joyful feast day during the middle of Lent! I hope you are all doing well! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Prayer Buddy! I did the Seven Sundays of St. Joseph and have been keeping you in my prayers!! I am offering up a lot of the headaches that go with a cross country move for you and your family! Happy last weeks of lent!

    ReplyDelete