Hard to believe that Miss Molly is now 7 months old!
I've been trying to do a few special things with Tommy this week to celebrate Holy Week. He was so surprised to see the statues covered in church on Sunday and hasn't stopped talking about it since. He told me that he thinks the Easter bunny will be the one to uncover the statues on Easter and apparently he will leave eggs behind. I think I have more explaining to do! :)
I found this simple project on Pinterest. Since Tommy loves anything involving the glue stick I know he would be into it.
We also made a Holy Week book today. I found coloring pages for all the events of this week (Palm Sunday, washing of the feet, agony in the garden, carrying the cross, etc.) After Tommy colored them we glued them into a book and together wrote captions. I think it has helped him understand a little of what we are celebrating this week.
My hubby's parents arrived today from Nebraska and we are looking forward to spending the week with them and celebrating Easter. I'm hoping I can get to Confession tomorrow since I never made it all of Lent! Where does the time go??
Praying that you all have a blessed Holy Week and Easter.







They are both getting so big!!
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties!! Wishing you as well a blessed Holy Week and Easter! :)
ReplyDeleteWe had the same storm!! Crazy! I am so DONE with winter!
ReplyDeleteWe are getting together with our friends to do Holy Week crafts. I am so excited that Bella is old enough this year to really understand Lent and Holy Week and Easter Sunday.
Is it me, or does Molly look a LOT like you? (I always have to ask, because I usually can't recognize people in their OWN baby pictures.)
ReplyDelete