Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter!

We had a lovely Easter!  Here are a few pictures from our last couple of days. 

My little bunnies


Can you tell this bread is in the shape of a bunny?


I just had to share this "great" family photo from church. :)

I was blessed to be a Confirmation sponsor to our dear friend.

My cute chick

Eggs!

Tommy is obsessed with the show "Jake and the Pirates" and the Easter bunny brought him this cool game!

Sleepy girl.

Easter baskets

Molly's first Easter

Happy Easter!

6 comments:

  1. precious! Tommy will always be Hannahs first kiss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super sweet!
    Both kids are getting so big!
    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see the S family!!! Miss you guys - Happy Easter & the kiddos are suuuuuuper cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the family pic! Seriously--I heart Tommy. :) Your kids are both getting so big! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the pictures! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE all the photos you shared!!! And your new blog look! <3

    ReplyDelete