Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Family Photos

Thanks for the sweet comments and emails I received after my last post.  I didn't mean to sound like a downer - it was a very stream-of-consciousness post - but I'm glad to know that others can relate. 

Little by little I'm hoping to catch up on what we've been doing around here these past couple of months.  We finally got family photos taken, which I've been trying to get done for awhile now! 

I found out through a blogger about another blogger who was offering to take photos of families who have adopted.  She was so lovely and I just love the pictures she captured.  Please check out her website for more information about her photography!


 









 

8 comments:

  1. They are great! She does amazing work. What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, oh WOW!!! Mischa, you did a GREAT job!!!
    I love all the photos! Tommy on the bridge with his smile ... now that is something you see in magazines! Girls ... look out ... he's a handsome little guy! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures, they are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete