Thursday, December 5, 2013

SOLD!


We closed on the house today!  Thank you Lord!

After dropping off Tommy at preschool we did the final walk-through, signed papers at the office and went back to the house to celebrate!

The pod was delivered this morning so we started unpacking as much as we could.  The weather is strangely warm - almost 70 degrees - so we enjoyed walking around the yard.  It will be cold again soon, but hopefully no rain on Saturday when the movers deliver the furniture. 

I'm back at the old house now so the kids can nap.  I'm sure we will be going back and forth a bit these next few days.  Hard to believe this is really happening! 

6 comments:

  1. Exciting! Congrats and good luck with the moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    If you are no longer getting mail at your old address, will you email me your new address. Christmas cards are going in the mail tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! So super excited for you! It will be hard not to think of you in "your" house - I still remember moving you in there, that was so exciting with the upcoming wedding and whatnot, right??! And....do you still have all the lamps??? (That's your shout-out, T!) Good luck settling in - Christmas is a great motivator to get it all set up - but you are amazing at that stuff anyway. Enjoy, G! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right - I remember that crazy weather. And what happened next :). Hope you had perfect weather for your move, and were all settled in in time to enjoy the snow!

    (Obviously, looking forward to more pics of the new place!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYYYY!!!! Congratulations on the new house!!! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! I hope you're getting settled!

    ReplyDelete