

He LOVES to suck on his toes.

He gets lots of kisses from Mommy.

He loves to fly through the air with Daddy.

And recently he has been making lots of noise. He loves to hear himself "talk," especially when he's alone. Now I know when he's awake because he starts talking to himself in his crib!
Absolutely handsome!
ReplyDeleteHe is gorgeous! And where has the time gone, seriously?! I loved watching the video. funny thing is Charlie (2) did the same thing today as Tommy did in the video. But he was pretending to be a baby since I have brought out all the infant toys again :) He was even under a little toy just that. Funny!
ReplyDeleteAhh! Those eyes!! I want to see him again soon!
ReplyDeleteLove those sweet blue eyes!
ReplyDeleteso cute, love the blue eyes and sweet sounds! Has he started teething yet?
ReplyDeleteThose piercing blue eyes are gorgeous! He's so big, I can't believe it!
ReplyDeleteSweet little sounds, beautiful boy!!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh he's so darling! It's so fun that we're experiencing the same things right now with our sons. I know exactly what's in your heart. :)
ReplyDeleteOh G! He is adorable. I just want to hold him! :)
ReplyDelete