Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Patch - picture post

Here are some pictures from our adventure to the pumpkin patch this afternoon. You'll notice that (1) I took about 100 pictures, (2) I couldn't narrow them down for this post and (3) Tommy was having so much fun playing with the hay/straw, he hardly ever looked up and smiled! Oh well. We practically had the place to ourselves since it was a Wednesday afternoon - we had so much fun together!














14 comments:

  1. Aww!! Love him!! You are both adorable in these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are GORGEOUS! I love fall and all the colors. You and your boy are too precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's beautiful out there! Great pictures, I wouldn't be able to pick just one either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I think I took five hundred last weekend at the PP so I know how easy it is to do. And I never delete them, I just buy a bigger external harddrive! It looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE! Also, I love how you always look like you are about to burst with happiness in all of your pictures. :) It is so obvious that you are a joyful person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! I was going to ask which pumpkin patch you went to but now I see! :) We still need to get to one ourselves for the photo op.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a charming pumpkin patch! Love all the pics :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pictures!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these! He is the cutest little thing- I just want to scoop him up! I love the one where he is holding the hay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!! We have the same car seat!! Tommy is so expressive!!

    ReplyDelete