Monday, November 8, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

I know that babies are constantly growing and changing, but Tommy has really been changing the past couple of weeks. Unfortunately this includes teething, which I hope is the cause for his recent sleep troubles. Hopefully a couple of cute little teeth will pop out soon and he'll feel much better!

Today I peeked in on him while he was napping and found that he had rolled over (from back to belly) and was sleeping on his tummy. He's never done that before!

He has been really hungry so we decided he was ready to try solid foods. Even though people disagree if solid foods have any affect on sleep, I am also hoping it will help him wake up less during the night. He loved the rice cereal and I'm excited to introduce him to new foods!

11 comments:

  1. Ohh! fun fun, we've had the beginnings of teething, fever, some sleep disturbances etc.

    how often does Tommy wake during the night right now? Alana still wakes, I heard that bottle babies sleep thru the night earlier than Bf babies but my girl is showing that to be untrue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby C has been drooling likey crazy lately. I really wonder when she will have a tooth pop through. She had been sleeping through the night, but the last week or so she has been waking up. But, after a few ounces she is back to sleep. I can't wait until her appointment next week when we get the go ahead for rice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you may be the sweetest mama alive!!! I also love how he lights up when he catches your gaze!

    btw... if I don't see you soon I may die.... hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, he's so cute! And he's looking so big! Isn't it great to watch them take to new things? Just wait until you introduce snacks.. I thought that was so much fun!

    I didn't notice Clara's sleeping habits changing when we introduced baby food, but I might not have even put two and two together at the time to be honest. And I hope T's teeth pop through sooner than C's did. She started teething at 3 or 4 months and didn't get her first tooth until she was nine months old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at him tracking that spoon!!!! Love how his eyes get wide when he takes a bite and then looks at you! So sweet!!

    And from back to belly! WOW!!!! That's huge!!!

    He is so cute! Wish I could pinch those cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!!! I could watch that video a hundred times! And its just of him taking some rice cereal ha ha ha!!!

    I love it!!

    (and love the fact that I can finally comment on your blog. I am at my parent's house that must be why!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm nuthin' but a lurker, but I just have to say...your son's eyes are amazingly gorgeous---huge, alive, and sparkling. What a cutie-pie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is such a cutie G! I too love when he looks at you- adorable! I just want to pick him up and give him a big snuggling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the video!! :) And I love the new header! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love when Tommy grabs for your arm as though you aren't getting the food to his mouth fast enough! Too cute!

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete