Thursday, November 11, 2010

Six Months

Our little bug will be six months old tomorrow! It's hard to believe how quickly the time has flown. And yet, I can't remember our lives without him.

Tommy is the light in our lives and we love him so much. It is truly a privilege to be his mommy and spend my days with him. Even during the recent sleepless nights and teething, there is nothing else I would rather do that take care of him. I can't believe that the Lord has blessed us with such an incredible miracle.

He has such a sweet disposition and smiles all day long. I love watching him grow and develop. Every day he is learning new tricks. He is SO curious about everything and I can't wait to teach him about the world.

Six months is an exciting milestone for many reasons - including the fact that we can file our paperwork for finalization! We had our third and final visit from the social worker this morning. Hopefully we will hear back from the courts within a few weeks with our court date and then everything will be official!

Thank you Lord for this most precious gift!

11 comments:

  1. It's no wonder he's so smiley with such a happy momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! He is such a little lovebug! Happy 6 Month Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 6 months smiley little guy!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, so sweet! Hoping the finalization process goes very well and quickly! Happy 6 months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how big he is! And so darn cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 6 months, he looks COMPLETELY CONTENT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 6 months!!! So excited for finalization!!!
    He IS such a gift.

    ReplyDelete