Ha ha ha. Poor guy! I love the tugging at the bib.
hahaha, he's like mommy please no more...
haha too funny! :)
TOO CUTE! I could eat HIM up! Forget the pears! :)
LOL~!He eats REALLY well with a spoon - Drew, not so much. Zero interest in eating ANYTHING.
We just had trouble with pears today too! I don't get it, the pears are good.. haha! Clara actually prefers the vegetables.
So funny!! What a doll!! Pears are yucky, Mommy!
I had to watch that three times...that was too funny! I think we can safely say, Tommy does not like pears. Poor thing.
No to the pears, maybe apples?
Ha ha ha. Poor guy! I love the tugging at the bib.
ReplyDeletehahaha, he's like mommy please no more...
ReplyDeletehaha too funny! :)
ReplyDeleteTOO CUTE! I could eat HIM up! Forget the pears! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL~!
ReplyDeleteHe eats REALLY well with a spoon - Drew, not so much. Zero interest in eating ANYTHING.
We just had trouble with pears today too! I don't get it, the pears are good.. haha! Clara actually prefers the vegetables.
ReplyDeleteSo funny!! What a doll!! Pears are yucky, Mommy!
ReplyDeleteI had to watch that three times...that was too funny! I think we can safely say, Tommy does not like pears. Poor thing.
ReplyDeleteNo to the pears, maybe apples?
ReplyDelete