Thursday, June 16, 2011

Blogger Ladies and Babies

Tommy and I took a little daytrip to spend the afternoon with some of our favorite blogger ladies and babies! We couldn't believe it had almost been a year since we had gotten together. Where does the time go? I am so grateful for their friendship. It's been such a blessing to share adoptive motherhood with them.

It was hard to get all the kids looking and smiling at the same time, but at least they all stayed on the bench! :)



It was fun to look back at our previous pictures together on GIMH's post, so I thought I'd share this picture from last summer. So fun!

It's hard to remember when Tommy and Clara were so little!

5 comments:

  1. Ahh! Too cute! They were so little in those last pictures! It was great seeing you yesterday. And R agrees with T.. let's try to plan a time to get together again with the men too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how fast they all grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and getting big so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so beautiful. (As they all are.)

    I just love looking at him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've followed you, AYWH, FT and GIMH along your journeys to mommyhood...these pictures warm the heart and the soul. How fun that you can all celebrate your families when you get together.

    ReplyDelete