Monday, June 6, 2011

Ahhh... relaxation

After a crazy couple of months, it was wonderful to have a week of relaxation. Tommy and I spent a few days in California visiting my family. When we came back it was my hubby's birthday and we spent a nice, relaxing weekend together. I am so excited that summer is here!

Out to brunch with my family.

Pool time!



Beach time!


This picture was taken way too early in the morning... but Tommy enjoyed me playing the piano for him.

Tommy has been obsessed with flags lately - he gets really excited whenever he sees one and he loves to wave them.

On my husbands birthday we spent the afternoon at this wonderful park near our house - one side has these gorgeous gardens and the other side has a great playground including a carousel and train that takes kids through the park. So fun!



8 comments:

  1. He is seriously so stinkin' adorable.


    I love that he loves flags :) Our little blog Patriot!

    -TCIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, looks like y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Glad you had a great trip. You look great! And that park sounds awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to see the pics!! Tommy is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that park. :) So glad you had such a great trip and time with family.

    ReplyDelete