The weather on Saturday was beautiful - mid-80s with no humidity, which is rare for the summer here - and I'm happy to say we spent most of the day outside. We told Tommy we were going to two parks - the train park and the wine park (aka: a winery!) We are lucky that both are near our house, so we were able to work around Tommy's naps. It was a lovely summer day!
The Train Park



The Wine Park :)


what a perfect day!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I'm glad that y'all got to have such a fun day on a child-level AND an adult-level!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! Looks like y'all had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteFun, fun, fun!
ReplyDeleteHA! "Wine park!" I'm going to have to start using that lingo! :)
ReplyDeleteThat train park looks so cute.
ReplyDeleteWine, trains, and an adorable family in tow - great way to spend an afternoon!! Looks like fun :)
ReplyDeleteAllie
Too funny - what a great way to spend the day.
ReplyDelete