We just returned last night from a nice, loooong trip to California. We had a lovely Christmas with my family and I enjoyed the nice break away from reality. I always feel like I'm in a different world when I'm there and I'm able to rest and relax, without thinking about all the responsibilities waiting for me at home. The warm weather was heaven-sent and we soaked up the sun as much as possible. Poor Tommy got so used to playing outside, I'm afraid it's going to be a long winter here until spring arrives. I haven't downloaded my pictures yet, but I will post some next time.
I had the honor of praying for A at This Cross I Embrace. I was so excited when I got her name! Not only because we have met in real life, but hers was one of the first blogs I found and read many years ago. I knew that she had a few specific intentions and I wanted to be a good prayer warrior for her. I prayed an Advent Novena for her each morning and I felt called to pray a novena to St. Joseph for her husband. I knelt before the St Joseph statue each week at Mass and prayed for her marriage and family. I also remembered her intentions during our evening Rosary and at Mass. I continue to pray that the Lord will bless her marriage and bless them with children.
Thank you SO much to my prayer buddy - Donna from What If God Says No. I hadn't seen her blog before, so I'm looking forward to reading it and catching up. Thank you Donna for your prayers - I am truly so grateful!
I also have to thank Mrs. Henderson from Standing Still for her very sweet gift. She sent me one of the books I had posted about seeing at the Shrine and hoping to get in the future. You are so kind and thoughtful! :)
Happy New Year everyone. I hope and pray that you are all filled with God's great blessings during 2012.
Happy New Year G!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThank you again for the prayers!! They were felt!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the pics!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to y'all!!!
ReplyDeleteI still want an In n Out FedExed to me next time!
ReplyDelete