Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter! We had a lovely day over here, but I'm exhausted after singing for all the Triduum services and then hosting Easter today.

Just wanted to quickly post and say that I had the pleasure of praying for JoAnna at A Star of Hope during Lent. I offered three novenas for her in addition to remembering her intentions during my Rosaries and Masses. I had not read her blog before and enjoyed getting to know her during these last 40 days.

I hope the joy of the Risen Lord fills your hearts!


5 comments:

  1. What did you use for the grass?

    These cupcakes actually look do-able!!

    Gotta try it out...especially now that Easter Candy is on sale!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tommy's outfit.

    Now, my eyes are pealed for cute little boy clothes.

    I like Tommy's look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics - Tommy is adorable :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Tommy's outfit! Especially the tie. How cute!
    Happy Easter! Hope you have had a few days to catch your breath.

    ReplyDelete