I took my husband and Tommy to the airport on Friday morning and now I'm home alone all weekend. It's so strange to be apart from them! I will join them in Nebraska on Monday night since I couldn't miss too many rehearsals for my show.
Friday was crazy with a long and late rehearsal. I've spent today running around taking care of errands and now I'm tring to get some things done around the house. I honestly had forgotten what it's like to accomplish so many tasks in one day! This morning I went to Mass, got an oil change, did grocery shopping, came home for lunch, took a class at the gym, came home to shower, went out to get my haircut, then got a carwash, did a little shopping at Ann Taylor Loft (they are having 40% off the entire store all weekend!) and then finally stopped at Starbucks on my way home. :) I still have a million things to get done around the house, so hopefully some of that will get done.
Tomorrow I'm celebrating my friend's birthday at a winery. Monday is jam packed with rehearsal, a meeting at school and then I fly out that night.
While it's been nice to have some quiet time and get some things done, I definitely miss my boys! I can't stand being apart from them and I hope Tommy's being a good boy for everyone. I wonder what he's thinking about being away from me for so long? I'm so proud of my husband for being an amazing dad and taking such good care of our little guy.
I hope you can cram in a bit of relaxing in, but it is great to accomplish so much in a short bit of time!
ReplyDeleteI need to see you before I move this summer!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time in Nebraska!
Wow! You are non stop!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can only imagine how productive you are!!!
ReplyDeleteI bet you are missing them like crazy, but hopefully you can enjoy this time also!
Isn't it great having Superdads around?
ReplyDelete