Monday, April 30, 2012

Nebraska

We had a great week in Nebraska visiting my husband's family and attending the wedding of a close family friend. One of the highlights was spending time with my brother in law, sister in law, nieces and meeting their horse, Larry. Tommy had so much fun!

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, I know...Nebraska's awesome. :) Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the last pic. You always have such great family shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a good time! Love the pics ... and good 'ol Nebraska too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the family shot! Glad you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tommy is getting so big! AYWH is right...you do take great family pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun! By the way your hair looks totally gorgeous! Did you straighten it? I am also jealous of your natural curls, too:)

    ReplyDelete