Your son is so adorable! I adopted my son a year ago and it is truly the most wonderful thing that has happened to me. I have found a lot of great information about raising an adoptive child from http://onlineceucredit.com/edu/social-work-ceus-cpa. I hope that this is helpful for you too.
Happy Birthday Tommy!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Tommy!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is 2 already!!! Happy Birthday Buddy!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2nd Birthday BIG BOY! You are so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2nd Birthday, Tommy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable :)
ReplyDeleteMy how time flies! Look at how big he is! And he really looked like a big boy on that horse!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
Totally late to the birthday wishes - but happy belated birthday to your happy little guy!
ReplyDeleteYour son is so adorable! I adopted my son a year ago and it is truly the most wonderful thing that has happened to me. I have found a lot of great information about raising an adoptive child from http://onlineceucredit.com/edu/social-work-ceus-cpa. I hope that this is helpful for you too.
ReplyDelete