WOW. that article took me back to those 9 terrible childless years. I am so blessed to have moved beyond the childless years even though we will always be infertile.
I wish I had read more info like this during that time. I was alone and I let myself get depressed, especially spiritually, like he takes about.
I pray that God will fulfill your hope of a sibling for Tommy!!
Just tried to write a comment but it didn't let me post it. Will try again. That article was truly amazing. Wow wow wow. Probably the best one I have ever read on infertility. Thank you for sharing it! And know that you are in our prayers.
This article is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing. I read it twice already and plan on printing it off for future reference. God Bless you on your journey!
I enjoyed reading this when you posted it on FB. One of the best and most helpful articles I've ever read on the topic of dealing with the cross of IF as a Catholic. Thank you so much for sharing!
SUCH a great article!!! Wow! He has an amazing way with words - this is the best article about IF I've read in a long, long while (possibly ever). THANK YOU for sharing!
Wow, this is great. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for posting the link to this article. It's so great to hear from a man on the topic of infertility. You made my day!
ReplyDeleteWOW. that article took me back to those 9 terrible childless years. I am so blessed to have moved beyond the childless years even though we will always be infertile.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had read more info like this during that time. I was alone and I let myself get depressed, especially spiritually, like he takes about.
I pray that God will fulfill your hope of a sibling for Tommy!!
Just tried to write a comment but it didn't let me post it. Will try again.
ReplyDeleteThat article was truly amazing.
Wow wow wow. Probably the best one I have ever read on infertility. Thank you for sharing it!
And know that you are in our prayers.
This article is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing. I read it twice already and plan on printing it off for future reference. God Bless you on your journey!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing, what a great article.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading this when you posted it on FB. One of the best and most helpful articles I've ever read on the topic of dealing with the cross of IF as a Catholic. Thank you so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSUCH a great article!!! Wow! He has an amazing way with words - this is the best article about IF I've read in a long, long while (possibly ever). THANK YOU for sharing!
ReplyDelete