Thanks for all your support and encouragement on my last post. It helps to know that I'm not alone and that others are trying to figure out how to balance everything as well.
As usual, I finally have a little time to blog but I'm exhausted. I will simply upload a few photos of what we've been doing around here.











Your kids are precious. Your pictures tell it all-busy, tired. I get it ;)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! And her eyes! Oh my! Both of your kids have beautiful eyes.
ReplyDeletelove
ReplyDeleteLots of cute pics, but I think my favorite is T's excitement with his block tower. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute...love seeing your adorable kiddos! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my! Molly's eyelashes (dreamy!) and Tommy's HAIR (SO cute!)!!! I love all the pictures you shared! So Blessed with great kiddos! <3
ReplyDeleteI agree about Molly's eyelashes! She is SOOOO cute! Your kiddos are both adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm 100% in agreeance with others-both of your kiddos have beautiful eyes!!!! :)
So cute! I love the close up shot of Molly. Her eyes are amazing!
ReplyDeleteI'm dying to have a get-together! I'm happy to host, but we ought to plan something soon! Really want to meet your sweet little girl :).
ReplyDelete