Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Niece

I'm proud of myself for remembering to post again today!  Hopefully I will be able to keep up with the "Seven Posts in Seven Days" that Jen is hosting at Conversion Diary

I've been meaning to share some good news here...  I'm going to have a new niece in November!  My brother and sister-in-law are expecting a baby girl (their first child) and I'm so thrilled for them.  It's been a bumpy road for them and I'm so happy to celebrate their good news. 

This is the picture they shared with everyone to reveal they are having a girl:


My mom and I are throwing a baby shower for my sister-in-law and I've had lots of fun brainstorming ideas.  I got the invitations printed this morning and need to assemble them tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Awww G, super exciting!!! You must be so happy for them. That is an adorable announcement.

    I'm so happy too - that you are posting every day! 7 days of you! :) xoxo, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love baby girls!!
    So excited for them!

    ReplyDelete