Monday, July 22, 2013

Seven Posts in Seven Days

I've been in a blogging "funk" and just saw that Jen is doing Seven Posts in Seven Days - so I'm going to give it a shot and join in the fun. Looks like I'm just in time to start today! Since I'm on my phone I don't know how to link up, but I will try tomorrow. :)

This big girl is 11 months old - how did that happen? Just a month away from ONE!


We visited my hubby at work today. Tommy was excited to "type, type, type and work, work, work" as he kept saying.


Tommy feeding Molly her breakfast.


Tomorrow will be laundry and packing. We leave on Thursday for Nebraska! 

3 comments:

  1. I love how Tommy's mouth is open as he feeds her...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were as excited to type, type, type and work, work, work! I am currently LOVING Jen's 7 day challenge because now you all are giving me a very enjoyable way to avoid my paperwork!

    ReplyDelete