Seriously, you blog ladies are the best. I was so uplifted by your sweet comments to my last post! Thank you (AGAIN!) for all the support and encouragement.
My busy schedule continues... last night I rushed home after summer camp to shower and get ready for my friend's rehearsal dinner. I just love weddings, so I'm glad to be part of hers this weekend. The wedding begins at two, but since I'm singing I'll need to be there early to rehearse. I also decided to get my hair cut this morning. I am SO overdue for a cut, but I was waiting for today because I usually love how my girl straightens my hair. I can never do it the way she does! I am tempted to go short, but still not sure what I will do. I've been needing a change and feeling like I need a pick-me-up. But I know that a drastic cut during a moment of weakness isn't always the best idea!
So today will be filled with wedding festivities. Tomorrow I'm singing for two Masses in the morning and then we're having dinner with Fr. T, my spiritual director. He is moving to Austria, so this is probably the last time I'll see him. Hopefully I can find a little down time during the middle of the day. Next week it's more summer camp, but I don't mind because we leave Friday for vacation!! I'm so ready to relax and just get away.
Have a great weekend. It seems busy but fun.
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see how much of your hair got chopped! i was just thinking that i need to cut more!
ReplyDeletebest of luck today at the wedding!
I hope you have a great time at the wedding. I also hope you can have some fun dancing at the reception :) I always love dancing at the receptions!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are feeling better!
Yeah, but sometimes the impulse cut is the one you've always wanted but would never have the guts to do any other time. Glad to hear you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks great! I did an impulse cut when I was in Omaha last fall. Went way short. Still growing it out now, but it was a fun change. :)
ReplyDelete