Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fun Breakfast

Today I had breakfast with A Friend of Gianna - it was so great! She was in town visiting her friend - who happens to live just a couple of miles from me - and we discovered that we have mutual friends. Seriously, it's such a small world!
Shannon and her friend came to Mass where I was singing (even though it was 8:30am!) We went to Panera for breakfast and chatted away about life and love and faith. It was great. She is SUCH a lovely woman of faith and I know that God has great things in store for her.

10 comments:

  1. Aw, I wish I was there! To meet Shannon and to hear you sing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a small world! :) That is so wonderful you girls were able to meet up. I wish I was there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how great it was to meet you! My heart was glad this day because of it!

    Gosh, I look pretty white in that picture! Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are so pretty with such big smiles! I am so glad you two were able to meet and visit! It's a small world indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I was there! You know, in my years at St R's, I never actually heard you sing... How sad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like you had a great time!

    btw, i saw that a p.anera is opening up in my city. i'll finally be able see what so many of you girls have been talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome. It's so great that the blogosphere is leading to all these IRL friendships.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad that you were able to meet another blogger in real life. I hope I get to do that sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a small world and one of my favorite places Panera wish we had one here:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great picture!!! I am so jealous!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete