Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our Pilgrimage and Prayer Buddy

12 days
over 10,000 miles
6 airports and 8 flights
2 countries
3 hotels
over 1,000 pictures
2 Lourdes baths
3 Papal Masses
20 Rosaries purchased and blessed
dozens of churches visited
countless prayers said and graces received

Our trip was so wonderful! I don't even know where to begin. I think that I will have to post in parts (like AYWH did about their adoption story.) Hopefully I can get the first one done tonight.

I was honored to pray for LifeHopes during Lent. She is such a faithful woman of God and it's been a joy to watch her grow into her new role as mother! We have become in-real-life friends and I wish we lived close enough to get together more often. I prayed for her every morning during Lent. I offered up Masses, Rosaries, and special prayers in both Lourdes and Rome. I will continue to pray for you D! :)

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait! Wow, I love that you had Lifehopes! Looking forward to Part I of your pilgrimage and lots of pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to reading all about the experience. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to part I!!! Sounds like an amazing trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear about your pilgrimage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome come! So glad you had a safe and holy trip. Your list sounds like it could be made into a "12 days of Christmas" song! Can't wait to hear about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are back safely and had such a memorable time. I can't thank you enough for mailing me all the seder stuff, my class did SUCH a great job with it, they were so good, I let them have free day this past Monday. Can't wait to do it again next year with my next religion class, thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I can't wait to read your recaps! Thank you for giving us the detailed "play by play"! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very late in catching up on your pilgrimmage to Lourdes. Just read part I and started crying at the vision of you laying down your will for His ... you have such a beautiful soul!

    Thank you SO much for every prayer. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for that ... I am so thankful for our friendship, too:)

    I promise to continue to pray for you daily also, as I have been doing for quite a while now!

    ReplyDelete