Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wow

We returned from our pilgrimage last night and all I can say is WOW! What an amazing, grace-filled trip. We are still trying to adjust to the time difference and get ready for work today. I can't wait to share our pictures and stories with you. I hope that everyone is filled with Easter joy in the Risen Lord!

12 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad it went great and you're home safely! Cannot wait for pics! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait to read & see! So glad you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read all about it and see some amazing pictures!! So glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you made it home safely. It sounds like it was an amazing trip from your short post. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay, can't wait to see. I've been thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that you had an amazing time! Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home!! Can't wait to hear about your trip and see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter, and welcome back! Glad you had such an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't wait to hear about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome home- I kept thinking of you, how amazing it would be to be on such a trip over Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad to hear you had a great trip. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. been thinking about you constantly and am dying to hear!

    ReplyDelete