I am so glad that we are doing prayer buddies again! The power of prayer is incredible and I love that we are united in this way. Since I am still figuring out my new routine and schedule with Tommy - this round of prayer buddies has helped me get my regular prayer life back on track.
Yesterday I started a novena to Our Lady of Lourdes for my prayer buddy from this book:

I received this beautiful book from my Lent prayer buddy Ann at Building a Nest. I have been wanting to use it and this was the perfect excuse to take it off the shelf. Thank you Ann for your prayers and for this book!
As you know I have a very special devotion to Our Lady of Lourdes. I noticed that her final apparition was on July 16th - so I decided to start the novena yesterday so that it would end on the 16th. I pray that Our Lady would intercede for my prayer buddy and her special intentions.
I received these adorable bibs in the mail today from Jenny at All Things!!

How cute are they??? Jenny's gift also included a holy hour and that she and her husband offered up for our family. Thank you Jenny!
Seriously, could you ladies be more wonderful? I continue be amazed at your friendship, humbled my your prayers and grateful to have you in my life.
LOVE THESE!!!!
ReplyDeleteCute bibs!
ReplyDeleteLove the bibs! And this blog community!
ReplyDeleteI honestly think I'd be crazy by now if not for the blogging world. It was they that first opened me to adoption, they offered such friendship etc. Hmmm maybe a post is coming on this subject!
ReplyDeletelove the bibs!
Awww...the bibs are adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet that you are so invested in your prayers for your PB, with a beautiful new son to dote on! I am not sure I would be so good about praying with a new baby ;)
ReplyDeleteAdorable bibs- what a nice gift!
SUCH CUTE BIBS!!!! Way to go, Jenny!
ReplyDeleteI love the presh bibs! What great friends these gals are -jbtc with that onesie and now these cities from Jenny. I agree with barbie if not for these bloggers I would've lost it in march. God bless all you wondrous gals :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to take all the credit... but my mom does all the sewing... I just give her the order! She does a great job! I love them because she always prays for the babies and new parents while she is sewing! They may not be perfect (and they will sometimes have some crazy thread colors!)... but they are made with lots of love! She always remembers the babies, loves seeing pictures... and keeps praying for them! I'm sure in a few months, she will ask how little Tommy is!
ReplyDeleteTotal ditto on loving this blogging community!! I love being a part of it!!
Jenny's Mom does an awesome job! I love the bibs!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you & Barbie, too. This community has been such a support.
Oh my, I need to start putting in orders for the bibs too! My SILs would love those for their little cuties! I also love that novena prayer book and now that you mention it - I want to go dig mine out of storage. (We are in need of some more bookshelves around here and as such we have some books in storage totes.) Our Lady of Lourdes, pray for us!
ReplyDeleteLove the bibs and community too!
ReplyDeleteI have the same book!! My parents purchased for me when they were in Florida. I can't tell you the times I've just cried while praying through these powerful prayers that have given me SO much hope, strength and blessings.
ReplyDeleteYour blog's name attracted me to you. One of my absolute favorite scriptures in the Word God.
I had it hand painted on my dining room wall by an artist who also painted ivy all around it.
Blessings dear sister of faith. Found you from Catholic Mother's On Line...oh and your son,,well he just melts my heart!!