Ha ha ha! The last picture looks like he is doing one of those funny muscle poses. So adorable! Happy 4th!
Happy Fourth!!! Tommy is just so cute!
Happy 4th! Wow, his eyes are just so gorgeously blue :).
Soooo cute! Happy 4th!
So cute! I hope you had a great 4th!
Ah! I love theses and the adorable onsie! :)
theses? geez. These. These.....see I can spell it. :)
Love it!! Thanks for posting these pics, they made me smile!
The yawn is too adorable. : )
love these! Happy fourth to you too!
Love that outfit!!!! What a cutie-pie!!!
Ha ha ha! The last picture looks like he is doing one of those funny muscle poses. So adorable! Happy 4th!
ReplyDeleteHappy Fourth!!! Tommy is just so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th! Wow, his eyes are just so gorgeously blue :).
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute! Happy 4th!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I hope you had a great 4th!
ReplyDeleteAh! I love theses and the adorable onsie! :)
ReplyDeletetheses? geez. These. These.....see I can spell it. :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Thanks for posting these pics, they made me smile!
ReplyDeleteThe yawn is too adorable. : )
ReplyDeletelove these! Happy fourth to you too!
ReplyDeleteLove that outfit!!!! What a cutie-pie!!!
ReplyDelete