Sunday, July 18, 2010

Family, Friends, Babies, Road Trip

We've seen a lot of friends and family lately. It's been wonderful! Many people are now seeing Tommy for the second and third time. We are so blessed to have these amazing people in our lives.

My husband's Uncle K and Aunt M were in town and spent a night with us. It was so fun to watch them spoil Tommy!


Our friend K came over for dinner last week.

It's been fun to get together with my friend T and her little baby Lucas - he is just one month younger than Tommy.

We had brunch this morning with our dear friends and all their kiddos.

Yesterday we took Tommy on his first road trip to Richmond. Despite crazy traffic issues each way, he was such a good baby. You might recognize the faces of these beautiful blogger ladies, babies and husbands. I love these women and am so blessed to have them in my life!

Moms and babies

Grace in my Heart and little Ethan

Dads and babies

Tommy and Clara holding hands

Our attempt to capture all the babies...



14 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!! I'm not gonna lie, I will probably spend all evening looking at these pics over and over. :-)I think Tommy gets cuter in every pic. LOVE the one with all the babies!!

    And look at AYWH's baby bump!! Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Tommy and Lucy just seem to be hanging out there and E and Clara are trying to call the shots! E - hey Mom - take the picture from over there! And then Clara - I am getting out of here! Thanks for sharing the pictures - what a beautiful gathering it looked like! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JBTC, you're so right!! Hahaha!

    Adorable pics- I'm partial to the one of the Dads and the babies. Not gonna lie, I choked up when I saw that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pics all around! Love all the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I love these pictures! LOVE THEM! can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This are the cutest pictures in the world. Love the daddy shots!MORE MORE! The Love jumps out of the screen! Baby Adorable LOVED these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pics :). Love all the babies on the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your smile is so big it's contagious!!!! Thanks for sharing your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to add, are these the cutest babies EVER or what?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel totally giddy looking at these pictures! How is this all possible? Such miracles. God bless all the mommies, daddies and babies. And here's to more miracles on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pic of you girls and the FIVE babies... Could AYWH's bump be any cuter??? Love how she posed so you can see Clara AND the new baby! ANd love the pic of Tommy and CLara holding hands!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE THOSE BABIES!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great pictures! It's wonderful how all the babies are so close in age, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cute pictures! It's great you could all get together and you've gotten to see lots of family too.

    ReplyDelete