Friday, October 8, 2010

More Pictures

Thankfully I have been feeling a little better each day this week, although I'm still not 100%. Sadly Tommy did catch whatever bug I've got. He's had a little fever for the past two days and congestion. I'm hoping that it doesn't get any worse. Until now he's been such a healthy baby, praise God.

Here are a few more pictures from my week in California...

At Tommy's party
With my aunt and cousins
We took some family pictures in my parents yard since it's rare that we are all together.


The week before our trip I took Tommy to the JC Penney Portrait Studio to get some pictures taken. It's really cheap if you stick with the coupon prices - which I fully intended to do - until I saw the prints that were more expensive. I couldn't help myself, they were so cute!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, all the pictures are beautiful! And I love your mom. She's so sweet!

    Ok now I want to know how much you ended up getting those for because I'm looking for something like that for after the baby's born. I can't afford an artsy independent photographer, but if I can find a cheaper place that does them as beautiful as those pics of Tommy, then I'm all over it! (but maybe it wasn't cheaper?) I'm going to email you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful pics of the little man! Love the family pics, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just adorable!!! AND YOU ARE, too!!! I love your radiant smile of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could seeing this not make someone happy all day???!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the happiest smile! It just glows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great photos of Tommy! He has your infectious smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow - those are beautiful shots of Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am late in commenting, but ohmigoodness! Those pictures are ADORABLE! I would pay extra for them too. He is so handsome. And Trustful is right, he does have your infectious smile!

    ReplyDelete