(1) Has anyone else had trouble with the "publish post" button on blogger? For a couple of weeks now it hasn't been working and I think it's a problem with my computer. I've been creating my posts online, saving them and then using my phone to publish them. So weird! I'm not sure how to solve this problem...
(2) Tommy has been on West Coast time for a week now, but I think he has finally adjusted back. It's amazing to me that he doesn't have too many problems sleeping when we're traveling, but then wakes up 1-2 times during the night once we return. Finally last night he made it through the night without waking up, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he's back to normal.
(3) I've started to wean him off his bottle and I'm really dreading this process. Any suggestions? He doesn't like whole milk yet, so I'm trying to mix it with some formula. But he's also recently stopped liking his sippy cup. He's been using it for months now (to drink water) and lately he doesn't want anything to do with it. Sometimes he will drink from a regular cup if I offer it to him, but that's not a permanent solution. We've been having really hot weather this week and I want to make sure he's getting enough fluids. Any advice is appreciated!
(4) A couple of days ago Tommy started grinding his teeth. I hate it! It's the most awful sound and it makes me cringe. I'm afraid he's going to damage his teeth. I am trying to ignore it and hope that it's just a phase. He has five teeth now and he looks pretty funny because one of his top, middle teeth is still missing!
(5) Despite the insanely hot weather we've been having, I'm SO glad that summer is here. This week has been a great balance of spending time at home and getting out of the house. It's been nice to be home more because my house really needs some attention. In addition to surface cleaning, I need to do some deep cleaning, organizing and getting rid of junk. I know that I will feel so much better when this is done. I also have a long to-do list of things that have been put off including organizing pictures and making photo albums. I'm so behind! Hopefully I can start crossing a few things off my list.
(6) I'm looking forward to catching up with good friends. Next week I'm getting together with two blogger ladies that I haven't seen in almost a year! And in two weeks my best friend from CA is coming with her family to stay with us. Yay!
(7) Not sure what else to say. It's Friday Night Pizza Night in our home, so I'm already looking forward to dinner. :)
#1 - no but a lot of people have been telling me they are having trouble *commenting* in order to enter the pentecost novena of giveaways. i guess you get what you pay for? :-p
ReplyDelete#4 - ugh, its the pits. but its a phase and will pass, promise :) you really *can't* do anything, and i'm thinking they do it because they can, you know? as in, woah, i have all this *stuff* in my mouth now, and its weird when i rub them together. my 8mo old has started and although the sound makes me want to climb the wall, i remember my older son doing it too and it didn't last forever!
i can't publish posts on blogger thru google chrome or internet explorer. so i had to download firefox (its free) and haven't had any problems since
ReplyDeleteTry a straw cup.
ReplyDeleteClara still refuses her sippy cup some days. She misses her bottle a lot, and so do I.. her sippy cups spill everywhere!
ReplyDeleteSee you soon!!
Fun stuff my friend! I have had probs lately with posting comments on blogspot. It's kind of an inconsistent issue so I don't know what's up... I miss you!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope I get to see you sometime soon!
ReplyDelete