Monday, April 2, 2012

Beach

We went to the beach for lunch yesterday. I wasn't sure if it would be warm enough to check out the water - or if Tommy would be into it. In the past he has been wary of the ocean and can't stand walking in the sand. Thankfully he LOVED it and we got a little wet checking out the big waves.






6 comments:

  1. Beach time, already?! I love how they suddenly stop being afraid of the sand and beach and fall in love.

    Oh, you're gonna have a delightful summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the CA beaches! So much better than the East coast!

    Bella loves the beach too! We have a family trip planned for September to the Outer Banks and I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Wish I could put myself in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Wish I was there too! :) Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete