Friday, April 6, 2012

Divine Mercy Novena

I hope and pray that everyone is having a blessed Triduum. It's been so busy around here - made it home from California and had houseguests the next day. I'm singing for all the Triduum services and hosting Easter brunch, so I'm trying to get everything together for that. So many things on my mind, hopefully I can find time to blog more later.

For now I will share this link to the Divine Mercy Novena which begins today and ends on Divine Mercy Sunday.

For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this! We happened to catch Day 1 of the Novena on EWTN last night, but knew we'd probably not be able to catch it every night over the next week ;)

    Looking forward to joining you in this powerful Novena. Blessed Triduum to you, too.

    ReplyDelete