Monday, April 16, 2012

See You in June

I've been saying this to a lot of people, "See you in June" - including my husband! And I'm only partially kidding. Things are crazy busy around here. Mostly because of the show I'm directing. We have a lot of rehearsals and I have a ton of work to do in the next four weeks.

We are leaving this weekend to attend a wedding in Nebraska, so I need to get my act together for that trip. I feel like I just unpacked from California.

It's also Tommy's 2nd birthday next month. Wow, that is hard to believe! I'm working on plans for a little party to celebrate. You may remember that he was born the week of my show two years ago and I completely missed the whole thing - after months and months of work. Obviously it was worth it! And my co-workers were amazing to take over for me.

My parents will be visiting for two weeks during this time so they can celebrate his birthday and help babysit during my long days. Shortly after they leave I'm heading to North Carolina for a girls-weekend-reunion with my three college-roommates-sorority-sisters. It will be so wonderful to see them and catch up.

Sigh, I'm behind on almost everything - work, emails, housework, and also fun stuff like blogging. I'm trying to prioritize and get it all done, which isn't easy with a crazy toddler running around.

It was almost 90 degrees here today, so Tommy had fun splashing with his water table in the yard. Is it June yet??




7 comments:

  1. Tommy is really one of the most beautiful boys I have seen! I love to read the updates on him, he is growing so fast. 2 years already (almost), it seems like only yesterday when we were all so thrilled with watching you two recieve the greatest gift in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr JB keeps on telling me how the next couple months are just going to fly by, like every end of the school year.

    Can't believe that T is almost two! When did that happen??? Time moves so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! I just want to jump through the picture and play with him. :) Where in Nebraska will you be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the water table fun :). I am so excited for Isaac to get to play with his this summer. We spent the last couple days in the baby pool, it was so hot!
    I can't believe your little guy is almost 2. Hope you have a great last couple months of school. Maybe we can get together this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! you are busy! Love the pictures of Tommy! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love you and miss you G! Bless the craziness, what a gift it is, right??!!! (You are so good at juggling a lot, I bet you are doing amazingly at each of the things mentioned! Just not a lot of time to breathe it sounds!!)

    Hope the next weeks are filled with JOY - and then, PEACE & REST!

    Tommy is BEAUTIFUL and adorable. Hi to DH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with everything! I hope everything goes super smooth.
    Wow ... 2 years next month? Time flies!!! T is SUCH a cutie!

    ReplyDelete