I enjoyed hanging out with some of my co-workers at the wedding. We had some time to kill between the ceremony and reception, so we got drinks at an Irish Pub. It was fun!
Here is a picture of me and my hubby. It gives a pretty good idea of my haircut. Believe it or not I cut off 4 inches! Since it's straight it looks pretty long, but I'm sure that it will be much shorter when it's curly. Maybe before school starts in September I will go even shorter.
Wow Gina it looks great! So shiny and healthy!
ReplyDeleteyou're looking pretty foxy with your new haircut!
ReplyDeletei'm glad that all went well yesterday!
I lack words to express how adorable you guys are. The hair looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteYou and your hubs are adorable! LOVE the hair! My mom also adores the picture of your save the date (I do too!) So cute! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! You look great!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Girl! I love your smile! I think I say it every time I see a picture of you! :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!!!
Great picture! I love your haircut :) Looks like you all had a great time at the wedding.
ReplyDelete~Amber