I had an amazing birthday weekend! I will have to write more and post pictures later because I am still exhausted and recovering from all the festivities. My hubby did such a wonderful job with my party - I feel so loved! We had about 70 people and it was such a fun night. We went with margaritas as our theme - so we rented a margarita machine and our favor was margarita glasses that said, "Gina's 30th Birthday Fiesta" on them. We served a yummy taco bar for dinner and had ice cream cupcakes for dessert. My hubby gave me the sweetest toast (I was totally crying) and overall it was such an amazing night. It was exactly what I needed!
It was so great to have my parents here - they just left this morning. I had a crazy day at school today, so I seriously feel like my head is spinning. I need to just relax tonight and then think about cleaning up and getting back to reality.
Tomorrow I have an early appointment with Dr. L. She will do our post-coital test and hopefully have the results from my hysterosonogram.
Saw the pics on FB-looks like a great time!! Hope and pray you get good rest tonight and have a favorable test tomorrow. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had such a great birthday. I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow.
ReplyDeletehow awesome! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have been there, it sounds amazing!
ReplyDeleteGL with your post-coital... keep your legs crossed walking into the office... don't let any drip out!! Hahahaha!
I'm so glad that you had a wonderful birthday weekend!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a great birthday!
ReplyDelete